28 January 2010

IC:E Winter Warmup - Vote Here!

The Iron Cupcake : Earth Winter Warmup can be voted for here. Please vote!

You may remember I made Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pancake Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream - please vote for them!

There are also some amazing looking creations made by some incredible bloggers - I have to say that I was blown away by these - it's literally a cup cake (or at least a mug cake...!).

Cupcakes make me happy... and what better return on investment is there? Really?

I'll be back tonight with another restaurant review - I promise, new recipes next week.

By the way - what would you like to see lazified? Savories? Sweets? More cakes? Quick dinners? Breakfasts? Lunches?

Please comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are pretty impressive cupcakes - good luck with it. BTW, thanks for your email - I have wrapped up your book and it will be on the way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Cakelaw! (Wow I never win anything...! :D)

    And thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete